Virtual Doula Consultations
One hour consultations with me!
Due to the uptick in viral illnesses and in preparation for my own upcoming birthing ceremony + maternity leave in December 2021, I am currently not accepting new clients into my monthly doula subscription program. However, I am offering one hour virtual doula consultations conducted via Zoom. With a one hour consultation, you’ll receive dedicated time with me plus plenty of bonus materials that I have cultivated over the decade+ of service to families, including my postpartum planning workbook, Indigenous birth planning workbook, labor position worksheets, pre-recorded videos from various free webinars, and follow-up support over email.
Consultation topics include:
- Birth planning
- Postpartum planning
- Postpartum support
- Lactation support (breastfeeding counseling)
- Newborn care including feeding, sleep, diapering, elimination communication, and bonding
- Cultural teachings for newborn care including cradleboards, mossbags, and placenta care
- Cesarean section recovery
- Birth injury recovery (perineal tears, episiotomies, instrumental vaginal deliveries)
- Birth worker mentorship and client debriefing
At this time, I am not taking clients for preconception care or pregnancy and infant loss. I have a strong list of fantastic healers that I’m happy to refer you to, if this is your need right now.
To book your session, simply make your purchase here on the website, and be sure to use the email that you wish to be contacted at. I’ll reach out to you personally within 48 hours to schedule your session.
You may schedule as many one hour consultations as needed between now and December 2021.
I really look forward to supporting you (from afar) as you bravely embark on life’s greatest ceremonies.